YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally-created videos. YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small. There are a number of ways to Better your Wage with Youtube.
- You could become a Youtube partner. This is the most common method of making money. Being a YouTube partner lets you monetize videos on your channel and earn money from the revenue. Before you get started, check to see if your channel is eligible and learn how to opt in. Then, learn how to enable elibigle videos to earn money. As a YouTube Partner, eligible videos can earn money from relevant ads and/or fees. YouTube is the largest online video community in the world, enabling you to reach a global audience with your monetized content. YouTube doesn't restrict where partners can upload and distribute content, so you can monetize your content on YouTube and other platforms. Use YouTube Analytics to get reports to help you track your YouTube performance and earnings and gain insights that can help you improve.
- YouTube paid content is video or channel content that only paying customers can see. A paid video is a video for which users pay a rental or purchase fee to watch the video. A paid channel is a channel for which users pay a monthly or yearly subscription fee to watch its videos. As the channel owner, you define one or more offers that set the terms of the rental, purchase, or subscription. When a user rents or purchases a paid video or subscribes to a paid channel, he or she selects an offer and goes through the standard YouTube purchase process. The user gets access to the paid content as soon as the purchase is complete. All subscriptions include a 14-day free trial, so the user’s credit card is not charged until the end of the free trial. If the user unsubscribes during the free trial, the credit card is not charged. Paid content is not currently available to all content partners. To be eligible to create paid content, you must own a channel with at least 1000 subscribers and reside in one of the supported locales.
- Fan Funding is a new way to make voluntary payments to support the YouTube Creators. If you have Fan Funding enabled, fans will see a Support button on your channel. This is not avaible in all countries at the moment.
Phone or camera with video function
Your YouTube videos may earn revenue from
- ads served via the AdSense auction;
- ads sold on a reservation basis via DoubleClick (DCLK) and other YouTube-sold sources;
Depending on your video’s engagement levels, you can earn anywhere from 30 cents to $10 per 1,000 views.