Wag!

About: 

Wag! is a mobile app that connects people with dogs to find trusted, certified dog walkers instantly on your phone. Wag features include GPS tracking, pup reports, photos & EZ-pay.

You can Better your Wage by becoming a dog walker.

Requirements: 
  • 18 Years or older.
  • Pass a background check.
  • 15+ hours a week available.
  • Servicing Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Chicago & Seattle
Compensation: 

Each Wag walk costs $20 per half hour per dog and can be ordered either in 30- or 60-minute blocks. An additional dog from the same household is another $5.

Wag! takes a 40% commission, leaving the walker with 60%.

Available in: 
US United States
Unit of Work: 
Hour
Payment Period: 
Within a week of completion
Payment Method: 
Bank transfer
Lady with make money
Get your own tailor-made list of 30 places to make money online Discover now