UrbanSitter is an online resource where parents go to find and book babysitters recommended by people they know.
You can Better your Wage by becoming a babysitter. They offer a simple sign-up procedure - Create an account, Enter your availability and rates or browse job postings, respond to requests, accept jobs and get paid.
- A Facebook or LinkedIn account that you can use to connect with your UrbanSitter account at sign up.
- 18 years of age and at least the legal age of majority in the state in which you reside;
- You have the legal right to work in the United States
Average $10 - 15 per hour. You set your own rates and UrbanSitter does not take a cut of your wages.
For a background check and preferred ranking in search results, you can upgrade to Premium or Elite membership @ $9.95 / Month (plus $10 set up fee) or $69.95 / Year
- At the end of a job, UrbanSitter will send you a message (text & email) asking you to confirm the hours you worked.
- Once you confirm your hours on the site, they send a message to the parent asking them to confirm the payment and add an (optional) tip.
- Once the parent confirms the payment, they initiate your deposit.