With tuts+, you can become an instructor, share your knowledge, connect with the five million students using Tuts+ every month and Better your Wage (You need to apply before you are accepted to teach).
tuts+ helps students learn creative and technical skills through self-paced courses and tutorials. Whether you’re knowledgeable in code, design, illustration, photography, web design, or another subject, get paid a competitive rate to share your ideas and experience.
Teach a Course
- Courses provide students with in-depth video training on a specific topic.
- Create 90+ minutes of video based teaching
- Present with screencasts, slides, and optional on-camera video
- Organize your course into chapters and bite size lessons
- Teach skills comprehensively from start to finish
- Engage with the tuts+ member community of self-directed students
Create a Tutorial
- Tutorials provide step by step instructions to help students build their practical skills by working on a particular project or outcome.
- Create a how to tutorial in written or screencast format
- Help individuals achieve a useful outcome in a single sitting
- Inspire people to improve their creative and technical skills
- Reach the tuts+ audience of over five million monthly visitors
- PC / Laptop
- Internet Access
- Video function
- Teaching, writing creative tutorial content
- Countries: Global
Their rates start at $100 USD per quick tip tutorial and $250 USD per regular tutorial (that is, per article per tutorial). They are willing to discuss rates for higher profile authors and educators, as well.
Teach a course - Get paid a competitive per course rate of $3,500 USD.