The Sun is an independent, ad-free monthly magazine that for more than thirty years has used words and photographs to invoke the splendor and heartache of being human.
They publish essays, interviews, fiction, and poetry. They tend to favor personal writing, but they are also looking for provocative pieces on political and cultural issues.
Earn a Better Wage by submitting something to them - They’re open to just about anything.
- Internet Access,
- Writing or Photography - Essays, Short Stories, Interviews, Poetry, Photography etc
- Available globally
- $300-$2,500 for non-fiction,
- $300-$1,500 for fiction,
- $100-$250 for poetry,
- $1,000-$2,000 for interviews
- $100 to $200 for one-time use of photographs featured inside the magazine.
- $500 for those used on the cover.
- $500 to $1,000. For photo essays