Spotify

About: 

Spotify is a digital music service that gives fans and music lovers access to millions of songs. It creates real value for the music industry again, including labels, publishers and songwriters and artists who create and perform the music.

You can Better your Wage by offering your music to Spotify. 

Requirements: 
  • Your music must be under a recognised label and distributor.
Compensation: 

Once Spotify has paid a rights owner the total royalties due for their accumulated streams, that label or publisher pays each artist according to that artist’s contractual royalty rates. The total royalties will depend on the artist's popularity.

Generally Spotify will keep 30% of the royalties leaving the Rights Owner a 70% payout

Independent artists can retain up to 100% of their royalty payouts from Spotify by using one of their aggregator partners (a small fee may apply).

 

Available in: 
ZZ (International)
Payment Period: 
Monthly
Lady with make money
Get your own tailor-made list of 30 places to make money online Discover now