Founded in 1931 in South Africa, Smollan has grown from a regional sales agency to an international leading retail solutions company. Smollan delivers growth for leading brand owners and retailers by covering every aspect of how their brands are managed in retail environments. Smollan has a team of over 60 000 people working in 450 000 outlets across 25 markets. This talented team is comprised of driven, results oriented people across the world looking for both long-term careers with an industry leader or flexible part-time work.
Smollan delivers growth by acting as an extension of their clients’ brands by:
- Ensuring the client’s product is in stock, on shelf, all the time through their Field sales and merchandising offering
- Creatively inspiring shopper brand choice through shopper engagement solutions and Point-of-sale management, kitting and gifting
- Constantly measuring, managing and optimising activities in store through real-time business intelligence and category management
If the retail industry excites you, you enjoy engaging with people and you’d like the opportunity to join this talented team, either on a permanent or fixed term basis, Smollan adhoc work may be for you.
· Selling skills
· Communication skills
· Customer service focus
· Reliable and willing to grow and learn
· Smart phone
· South African ID
· South African Bank Account
· Payment is based on an hourly rate which is campaign dependent