PawSquad in an online video service for veterinary consultations. It allows pet parents to consult with a vet from the comfort of their own home.
PawSquad Video Visits lets Vets observe pets, listen and engage with pet parents and provide relevant advice and recommendations for treatment. All without ever having to leave your favourite armchair.
- You still talk to clients face-to-face, just online
- Better your Wage and earn an income working from home
- Help clients care for the animals you love wherever you are.
- RCVS qualified Veterinary Surgeon
- At least three years experience of customer facing Small Animal Practice
- Comfortable using software like Skype
- Get satisfaction from helping pet owners proving the best care for their pets.
- Able to clearly communicate advice to pet owners (whatever their state)
- Have your own reliable computer and high speed internet connection.
Earnings vary according to the hours and times that you are available to work.
Typically a guaranteed hourly rate is paid and then an additional fee per consultation completed.
This varies between £12 - £32 per hour which is equivalent of up to £60,000 per annum (pro rata).