Jumpstarter is a Non-Profit Organisation funding platform for creative projects for individuals, charities and businesses.
They believe that:
• A good idea, communicated well, can spread fast and wide.
• A large group of people can be a tremendous source of money and encouragement.
Jumpstarter is powered by a unique 100%-or-nothing funding method where projects must be fully-funded or no money changes hands.
Every project creator sets their project’s funding goal and deadline. If people like the project, they can donate money to make it happen. If the project succeeds in reaching its funding goal, all donators’ credit cards are charged when time finishes. If the project falls short, no one is charged. Funding on Jumpstarter is all-or-nothing.
Better your Wage by getting funding to carry out your project.
- A creative projects for individuals, charities or businesses.
- They allow creative projects in the worlds of Art, Comics, Dance, Design, Fashion, Film, Food, Games, Music, Photography, Publishing, Technology, and Theater.
- Everything on Jumpstarter must be a project. A project has a clear goal, like making an album, a book, or a work of art. A project will eventually be completed, and something will be produced by it.
You determine how much you would like to raise through crowdfunding.
Jumpstarter take a small commission of between 3.5% - 7.5% depending on the cause. There are also payment transaction fees.
If funding isn’t successful, there are no fees.