eBay Inc. is an American multinational corporation and e-commerce company, providing consumer to consumer & business to consumer sales services via the Internet.
There are three steps to selling on ebay and Bettering your Wage.
1. List it
- Describe your item and add photos
- Choose your price and shipping option - Choose the fixed price listing format when you know the market value for your item.
- Use the auction-style listing format for special or unique items, or when you don’t know the value of the item.
- Offer the shipping option that works best for you
- As soon as you click "List it," your item is visible to millions of buyers..
2. Ship it
- Confirm that you received payment
- Once your item has sold, and you have been notified that the buyer has paid, pack your item safely and ship it.
- Use My eBay to create and print shipping labels Pay for postage and print shipping labels that are auto-filled with your buyer's information from My eBay.
- Leave positive feedback
- Be sure to leave positive feedback for your buyer as soon as payment is confirmed.
- This makes buyers happy and keeps them coming back.
- Send the item to your buyer
- Get shipping supplies ahead of time on My eBay, like padded envelopes, packing materials, tape, and FREE USPS boxes. This way, you can package and ship your item as soon as it sells. Order shipping supplies from eBay.
3. Get paid
The top selling items on eBay are smartphones, tablets, cameras, video games, game consoles, MP3 players and laptops, but you can sell just about anything.
Goods to sell
Countries: US based - servicing global market
90% of your selling price - less possible listing fees on multiple listings.